Withdrawal policy for consumers for a contract with goods supplied in a single delivery
A consumer shall be any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their self-employed professional activity.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating any reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. You must contact us ([insert: name/company, address, phone number and email address]) with a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, or an email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract to exercise your right of withdrawal. You may use the enclosed withdrawal form template for that; however, this is not mandatory. It shall be sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period to comply with the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including any delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your having chosen any delivery type other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. We shall use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction for this repayment, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on what happens earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal of this contract. The deadline shall be met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only need to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics, and function of the goods.
Withdrawal form template
(Please complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– To RIVOLI GENÈVE Vertrieb GmbH, Lustgartenstrasse 103, D-79576 Weil am Rhein, email@example.com:
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract entered into by me/us (*) regarding purchase of the following goods (*)/ rendering of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Cross out as applicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to any contracts
- for the delivery of goods not prefabricated and produced based on individual selection or specification by the consumer or clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or the expiration date of which would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract, but that may be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market that the entrepreneur cannot influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal shall expire early in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if the seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods that have been inseparably mixed with any other goods after delivery based on their nature;
- for the delivery of any sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Withdrawal policy for consumers for a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer within the scope of a single order and delivered separately